- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
There are so many ways to hail passing sailors these days! We’d love to hear from you, and the best ways to contact us here at Sail Loot are listed below!
Please note the following:
- We get a large volume of email every day (don’t we all!), and there are times when our sails are raised and we’re at the helm heading for our new cruising destination. We will read every email and try to respond to all forms of communication, but sometimes it does get difficult when you’re in the middle of the ocean!
- Email is the best way to get in touch with us. Sometimes our phones just don’t work when we’re in far off, exotic locations. However, we do try to get some sort of wifi signal wherever we go. When we do, we log in to check our emails, respond, and share our adventures!
- If you want help setting up your website for your online business in order to add some extra Sail Loot to that cruising kitty, we’d be happy to help. Please put Website Build Help in the subject line or top portion of your email so that we immediately know that you’re looking for some technical help with your website! We’ll get in touch and talk about the details of getting started.
Google Plus: google.com/+SailLootCruise
We can’t wait to hear from you about all of your adventures!