- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
All posts tagged "podcast"
Sail Loot Podcast 057: Lazy Geckos Water Conservation Lessons to Save Sailing Money
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show almost a year ago. By the way, I plan on attending again this year (2018). If you happen to live in...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Sail Loot Podcast 056: S/V Smitty – Sailing from Boston to the USVI with Jesse, Stacey, and Summer
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners to the Sail Loot Podcast and we had sent a few emails back and forth to each other before I went...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 055: A Sailor’s Story from the Eye of Hurricane Irma; Peter from Where The Coconuts Grow
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others have been able to make a living on the water. This episode contains none of that. This episode is purely to...
- Posted September 30, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 054: Sail Me Om, Part 2
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a lifetime. Jon and Tory are doing amazing work trying to heal as many of those scars as possible as quickly as...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 053: Sail Me Om, Part 1
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago when they were in the middle of the Bahamas. They started in New York City. They took 3 months to outfit...
- Posted August 15, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 051: Delivering Asante
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante and the whirlwind of activity that was necessary to prep her for sailing her from St. Thomas to the Fort Lauderdale,...
- Posted June 22, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 050: Asante Delivery Part 1
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I purchased S/V Asante from Scott and Brittany Meyers at Windtraveler. They needed a little bigger boat and an extra cabin for...
- Posted June 17, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 049: Jessie Saved Some Money to go Sailing on a Boat – With Katie, and now Luke
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner, operator, and creative director behind Katie And Jessie On A Boat and Jessie Takes Pictures. This podcast and these show notes are...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989. Neil’s job as a Civil-Environmental Engineer brought them and their 2 daughters over to the Atlanta, GA area. Neil does consulting...
- Posted March 31, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 046: Captain Randy Smith With Sail Libra and Orange Beach Sailing Adventures
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction was correct. As soon as we pulled into the dock at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show, I wanted to get...
- Posted February 24, 2017