- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
All posts tagged "sailboat purchase"
Sail Loot Podcast 057: Lazy Geckos Water Conservation Lessons to Save Sailing Money
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show almost a year ago. By the way, I plan on attending again this year (2018). If you happen to live in...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Sail Loot Podcast 053: Sail Me Om, Part 1
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago when they were in the middle of the Bahamas. They started in New York City. They took 3 months to outfit...
- Posted August 15, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 052: Teddy’s Sailing Money to Purchase Asante
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told the story of delivering her from St. Thomas to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I decided to take out a loan to purchase...
- Posted July 14, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 051: Delivering Asante
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante and the whirlwind of activity that was necessary to prep her for sailing her from St. Thomas to the Fort Lauderdale,...
- Posted June 22, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 050: Asante Delivery Part 1
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I purchased S/V Asante from Scott and Brittany Meyers at Windtraveler. They needed a little bigger boat and an extra cabin for...
- Posted June 17, 2017