- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
All posts tagged "sailing blog"
Sail Loot Podcast 057: Lazy Geckos Water Conservation Lessons to Save Sailing Money
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show almost a year ago. By the way, I plan on attending again this year (2018). If you happen to live in...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Sail Loot Podcast 040: Avoiding Mondays by Setting Sail with Monday Never
Will and Cat share a story that has never been dull. On the one hand, you can make it sound like they were the typical couple with masters degrees and consulting jobs. On the other hand, Cat...
- Posted September 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 035: Sails Call, Shameless Promotions, Recaps, and Lessons Learned
After every single conversation that I have with a sailor, and after every single Sail Loot Podcast that gets released I always have some lessons that I’ve learned, or some deep thoughts to share. Right now, my...
- Posted April 1, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 032: Rob and Megan’s Venture Lives from their Sailboat
Robert Gabriel and Megan Rose didn’t grow up around boats, and their parents didn’t teach them to sail. They were both landlocked. Rob grew up in Walla Walla, WA, and Megan grew up in the desert in Idaho....
- Posted January 19, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 031: Peter and Jody from Somewhere Warm and Sunny Down Where The Coconuts Grow
How quickly do you think you can climb aboard your sailboat and start a new life cruising the world? Jody and Peter met in April of 2011. Peter didn’t inform Jody of his plan to sail around...
- Posted January 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
As a young child Franz Amussen had a yearning to travel and was envious of his Aunt and Uncle that would tell him stories of traveling the world. He also had some copies of National Geographic Magazine that...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
Sherry Ott was once living the good live in New York City. She had a great job as a project manager in the information technology sector. Sherry was living the perfect American lifestyle. Perfect for what we’re...
- Posted January 15, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
So, you didn’t get thousands of comments when you launched your website? Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan (can you tell I’m a Giants fan?) haven’t been blowing up your iPhone? You didn’t sell 10 million units in...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 007: To Hell With Keywords, Be Yourself First
What’s the good word? TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! – Georgia Tech grad here so I had to throw that in. I read a post recently in the Sailing Websites Facebook Group. Nigel Robinson was concerned that nobody was...
- Posted December 2, 2014