- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
All posts tagged "sailing podcast"
Sail Loot Podcast 057: Lazy Geckos Water Conservation Lessons to Save Sailing Money
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show almost a year ago. By the way, I plan on attending again this year (2018). If you happen to live in...
- Posted January 8, 2018
Sail Loot Podcast 056: S/V Smitty – Sailing from Boston to the USVI with Jesse, Stacey, and Summer
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners to the Sail Loot Podcast and we had sent a few emails back and forth to each other before I went...
- Posted November 6, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 049: Jessie Saved Some Money to go Sailing on a Boat – With Katie, and now Luke
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner, operator, and creative director behind Katie And Jessie On A Boat and Jessie Takes Pictures. This podcast and these show notes are...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 045: Shooting The Breeze about our Sailing Money with Jeffrey Wettig
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via email and Facebook for a few years. We were finally able to meet in person at the US Sailboat Show in...
- Posted January 31, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 034: Andy Schell, 59-North Part 1
Andy Schell always wanted to be his generation’s “John Kretschmer”. He and his wife Mia are well on their way to fulfilling that goal. Andy has written some magazine articles and I’m sure that he will one day write a...
- Posted February 2, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 031: Peter and Jody from Somewhere Warm and Sunny Down Where The Coconuts Grow
How quickly do you think you can climb aboard your sailboat and start a new life cruising the world? Jody and Peter met in April of 2011. Peter didn’t inform Jody of his plan to sail around...
- Posted January 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
As a young child Franz Amussen had a yearning to travel and was envious of his Aunt and Uncle that would tell him stories of traveling the world. He also had some copies of National Geographic Magazine that...
- Posted January 22, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 011: How Ed Robinson Quit His Job to Live on a Boat
In 2010 Ed and Kim Robinson took a leap of faith. They quit their jobs to go live on a boat. Coincidentally, three years later Ed published a book called Leap of Faith: Quit Your Job and Live...
- Posted January 8, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 003: How Bill and Trisha Regan Make Their Sailing Money and Cruise the Florida Keys, Bahamas, and ICW
Over the past seven months I’ve been contemplating the ways to get on a sailboat and start my cruising lifestyle. That’s exactly what Bill and Trisha Regan did this past April. Bill and Trisha met in 2003 and...
- Posted October 30, 2014