- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show...
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 002: Cruising with Jamie, Behan, and the Totem Crew
More cruisers from the Bainbridge Island area! In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Jamie and Behan Gifford from Totem. They’ve been cruising as a family with...
- October 16, 2014
Bareboat Cruising Course: The Third Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day 2 (Day 5 Aboard Allison)
Our 5th day aboard Allison started a little earlier. We had a lot of sailing to do to make up for the time we missed dealing with the steering...
- October 15, 2014
Doing What You Love and Finding Your Life Purpose
I wrote the article earlier this week about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting Business. That step is basically choosing a niche for your business that you love. A few...
- October 9, 2014
Bareboat Cruising Course: The Third Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day 1 (Day 4 Aboard Allison)
Our fourth day aboard Allison started interestingly to say the least. Tom, our extra instructor, had stayed on board with us while Rory stayed ashore in his own bed....
- October 7, 2014
Setting Up a Web-Commuting, Internet Business for Sailing Money: Step 1
Taking the first step is always the toughest. You’re worried about if you’re doing the right thing. You’re not sure that it will work. Well, I’m here to tell...
- October 6, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 001: The Adventures of Delos and How They Are Able To Make It All Happen
The first interview of the Sail Loot Podcast is here! In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Brian and Karin from SV Delos. Brian has been...
- October 2, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 000: An Introduction To The Sail Loot Podcast and What We Hope To Achieve
Our first podcast episode! This first Sail Loot podcast episode will give a quick introduction to who we are and what we hope to achieve with the podcast. Hopefully...
- October 2, 2014
Basic Cruising Course: The Second Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day Three
Our third day aboard Allison began a little later than the second at about 0700. At that point I was beginning to realize that the days start and end...
- September 30, 2014
Do You Struggle to Find The Time To Be Productive and Get Things Done?
The question always comes up…How the heck do you find time to work on your web-commuting business when you have all of these other things going on in your...
- September 26, 2014
Basic Cruising Course: The Second Step to Improving Sailing Skills – Day Two
I started day two waking up right around 6 AM. Rory had told us that we had to get up and start heading over to the wreck of the...
- September 23, 2014