- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction...
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via...
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Do You Struggle to Find The Time To Be Productive and Get Things Done?
The question always comes up…How the heck do you find time to work on your web-commuting business when you have all of these other things going on in your...
- September 26, 2014
Basic Cruising Course: The Second Step to Improving Sailing Skills – Day Two
I started day two waking up right around 6 AM. Rory had told us that we had to get up and start heading over to the wreck of the...
- September 23, 2014
Free Tools Are Awesome Except When It Comes To Hosting Your Website
You still haven’t put your own website together yet? Do you want to be seen as a professional? You may never get that first sale without having and owning your own...
- September 19, 2014
Basic Cruising Course: The 2nd Step to Improving Sailing Skills – Day 1
We learned some new sailing skills in our Basic Keelboat course and it was time to put those skills into action on a bigger sailboat. We also had some...
- September 17, 2014
How to Run A Web-Commuting Business Without Internet Access
Whether you’re a sailor or not we’ve all been there. We’ve all been the focus of weird looks while we’re holding our cell phone up in the air in...
- September 12, 2014
Our Basic Keelboat Class: The First Step To Our Cruising Lifestyle
Sure, we had been on boats before. We had been sailing on Kalalau, our friend’s Leopard 40 catamaran, for a couple of ten day adventures, and we even crossed the...
- September 9, 2014
The Travel Tip You’re Always Told, but Rarely Follow
We have a special red tag on our large, green bag. This piece of luggage almost always contains our snorkeling and SCUBA gear. We were on vacation, and on our...
- September 9, 2014