- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 016: Active Captain Jeff Siegel, Part 1
Jeff Siegel and his wife Karen didn’t have to create Active Captain in order to find their sail loot. The Siegels are entrepreneurs and were lucky enough to have...
- February 10, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 015: SV Terrapin Provides Family Time with Lifestyle Afloat
Phil and Aimee Nance sat down, looked at each other, and said, “Why are we letting a nanny raise our kids?” Between Phil’s post-doctoral fellowship at the La Jolla...
- February 5, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 014: Sailing to Spearfish on Nate’s Nomad Trip
Nate Niehuus has spent a lot of life traveling the world. As a child, he spent time all over Europe with his family. He and his family did settle down...
- January 29, 2015
The Search for a Floating Lake Home: Buying a Sailboat, Day 1
Do you ever wonder how to buy a sailboat? Yeah, we do to. We’ve been doing all of the searching on the interwebs for the last 6 months. You...
- January 26, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
As a young child Franz Amussen had a yearning to travel and was envious of his Aunt and Uncle that would tell him stories of traveling the world. He...
- January 22, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
Sherry Ott was once living the good live in New York City. She had a great job as a project manager in the information technology sector. Sherry was living...
- January 15, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 011: How Ed Robinson Quit His Job to Live on a Boat
In 2010 Ed and Kim Robinson took a leap of faith. They quit their jobs to go live on a boat. Coincidentally, three years later Ed published a book...
- January 8, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
You have heard of Mike and Rebecca Sweeney right? No? Have you heard of the Zero to Cruising website? Mike and Rebecca started their sailing adventure in Kingston, Ontario...
- December 23, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
So, you didn’t get thousands of comments when you launched your website? Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan (can you tell I’m a Giants fan?) haven’t been blowing up your...
- December 18, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 008: Leave of Absence for Sailing Sabbaticals with Lisa Dorenfest
Lisa Dorenfest has always been attracted to the water and grew up on Lake Michigan sailing lasers and Hobie Cats. It wasn’t until 2007-2008 when Lisa started to get serious...
- December 11, 2014