- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction...
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via...
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
You have heard of Mike and Rebecca Sweeney right? No? Have you heard of the Zero to Cruising website? Mike and Rebecca started their sailing adventure in Kingston, Ontario...
- December 23, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
So, you didn’t get thousands of comments when you launched your website? Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan (can you tell I’m a Giants fan?) haven’t been blowing up your...
- December 18, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 008: Leave of Absence for Sailing Sabbaticals with Lisa Dorenfest
Lisa Dorenfest has always been attracted to the water and grew up on Lake Michigan sailing lasers and Hobie Cats. It wasn’t until 2007-2008 when Lisa started to get serious...
- December 11, 2014
Dude, Get Out On The Water And Sail As Much As Possible
Rory, our sailing instructor, – we’ve talked about him a lot here on Sail Loot so please try and keep up – left us with one last piece of...
- December 9, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 007: To Hell With Keywords, Be Yourself First
What’s the good word? TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! – Georgia Tech grad here so I had to throw that in. I read a post recently in the Sailing Websites...
- December 2, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 006: Saving Money to Set Sail With Matt and Courtney on Yolo
Matt, Courtney and the Yolo pod aren’t cruising yet, but they will be in about 5 days. Of course, I guess that depends on when you find this post...
- November 26, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 005: The Passive Income Myth and The Cost of A Website
It’s kind of funny. I release a podcast where I interview Tasha Hacker and we talk all about how she and Ryan started their Teaching House business by building a...
- November 20, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 004: Turf to Surf Tasha Teaching English for Some Sailing Money
Tasha Hacker is one of the busiest people that I know. She and her husband, Ryan, founded and run their business/school, Teaching House. Tasha also runs her travel/adventure blog,...
- November 13, 2014
Our Cruising Plan Conversation and When We’ll Set Sail
Megan and I went out to grab some sushi about 2 Friday’s ago. My plan, other than stuffing sushi rolls down my face and having a cold Saporo, was...
- November 5, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 003: How Bill and Trisha Regan Make Their Sailing Money and Cruise the Florida Keys, Bahamas, and ICW
Over the past seven months I’ve been contemplating the ways to get on a sailboat and start my cruising lifestyle. That’s exactly what Bill and Trisha Regan did this past...
- October 30, 2014