- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
As a young child Franz Amussen had a yearning to travel and was envious of his Aunt and Uncle that would tell him stories of traveling the world. He...
- January 22, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
Sherry Ott was once living the good live in New York City. She had a great job as a project manager in the information technology sector. Sherry was living...
- January 15, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 011: How Ed Robinson Quit His Job to Live on a Boat
In 2010 Ed and Kim Robinson took a leap of faith. They quit their jobs to go live on a boat. Coincidentally, three years later Ed published a book...
- January 8, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
You have heard of Mike and Rebecca Sweeney right? No? Have you heard of the Zero to Cruising website? Mike and Rebecca started their sailing adventure in Kingston, Ontario...
- December 23, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
So, you didn’t get thousands of comments when you launched your website? Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan (can you tell I’m a Giants fan?) haven’t been blowing up your...
- December 18, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 008: Leave of Absence for Sailing Sabbaticals with Lisa Dorenfest
Lisa Dorenfest has always been attracted to the water and grew up on Lake Michigan sailing lasers and Hobie Cats. It wasn’t until 2007-2008 when Lisa started to get serious...
- December 11, 2014
Dude, Get Out On The Water And Sail As Much As Possible
Rory, our sailing instructor, – we’ve talked about him a lot here on Sail Loot so please try and keep up – left us with one last piece of...
- December 9, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 007: To Hell With Keywords, Be Yourself First
What’s the good word? TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! – Georgia Tech grad here so I had to throw that in. I read a post recently in the Sailing Websites...
- December 2, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 006: Saving Money to Set Sail With Matt and Courtney on Yolo
Matt, Courtney and the Yolo pod aren’t cruising yet, but they will be in about 5 days. Of course, I guess that depends on when you find this post...
- November 26, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 005: The Passive Income Myth and The Cost of A Website
It’s kind of funny. I release a podcast where I interview Tasha Hacker and we talk all about how she and Ryan started their Teaching House business by building a...
- November 20, 2014