- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Basic Cruising Course: The 2nd Step to Improving Sailing Skills – Day 1
We learned some new sailing skills in our Basic Keelboat course and it was time to put those skills into action on a bigger sailboat. We also had some...
- September 17, 2014
How to Run A Web-Commuting Business Without Internet Access
Whether you’re a sailor or not we’ve all been there. We’ve all been the focus of weird looks while we’re holding our cell phone up in the air in...
- September 12, 2014
Our Basic Keelboat Class: The First Step To Our Cruising Lifestyle
Sure, we had been on boats before. We had been sailing on Kalalau, our friend’s Leopard 40 catamaran, for a couple of ten day adventures, and we even crossed the...
- September 9, 2014
The Travel Tip You’re Always Told, but Rarely Follow
We have a special red tag on our large, green bag. This piece of luggage almost always contains our snorkeling and SCUBA gear. We were on vacation, and on our...
- September 9, 2014