- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 034: Andy Schell, 59-North Part 1
Andy Schell always wanted to be his generation’s “John Kretschmer”. He and his wife Mia are well on their way to fulfilling that goal. Andy has written some magazine articles and I’m...
- February 2, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 033: Andy Schell’s Isbjorn Sailing Money
This stuff makes me smile. Here is somebody that is willing to share the financial details about a sailing business that has been created from scratch. We were able to...
- January 28, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 032: Rob and Megan’s Venture Lives from their Sailboat
Robert Gabriel and Megan Rose didn’t grow up around boats, and their parents didn’t teach them to sail. They were both landlocked. Rob grew up in Walla Walla, WA, and...
- January 19, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 031: Peter and Jody from Somewhere Warm and Sunny Down Where The Coconuts Grow
How quickly do you think you can climb aboard your sailboat and start a new life cruising the world? Jody and Peter met in April of 2011. Peter didn’t...
- January 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 030: Annie Dike’s Key’s To The Kingdom and Setting Up a Small Business
“I had a lot of things, expensive things, and a lot of money, none of which I needed and none of which made me happy.” – Annie Dike, Keys To...
- December 15, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 029: Pam Wall Part 2, More Amazing Sailing Stories
We left Part 1 of the Amazing Pam Wall Sailing Stories with the Wall family starting their circumnavigation on their 39 foot sloop, Kandarik. Pam and Andy had saved...
- November 14, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 028: The Pam Wall Sailing Story, Part 1
Pam Wall has been sailing since she was a young girl helping to race her father’s sailboats on Lake Michigan. Of course, for Pam, helping was making the bologna...
- October 23, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
Jose has been sailing since he could walk. Actually, he was probably on a sailboat before he could walk, but he was behind the helm by the time he...
- August 14, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 026: Chris Bartick Paints Moments Sailing
Chris Bartick is the perfect example for Sail Loot. There are many ways of making your sailing money. The most popular seems to be to work hard, save money,...
- July 30, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 025: Peaks and Troughs of Sailing, Life, and Money
Where do I start? I’m posting this because I’ve been re-inspired and I have decided that maybe I should share a few things that have been going on in...
- July 17, 2015