- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 004: Turf to Surf Tasha Teaching English for Some Sailing Money
Tasha Hacker is one of the busiest people that I know. She and her husband, Ryan, founded and run their business/school, Teaching House. Tasha also runs her travel/adventure blog,...
- November 13, 2014
Our Cruising Plan Conversation and When We’ll Set Sail
Megan and I went out to grab some sushi about 2 Friday’s ago. My plan, other than stuffing sushi rolls down my face and having a cold Saporo, was...
- November 5, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 003: How Bill and Trisha Regan Make Their Sailing Money and Cruise the Florida Keys, Bahamas, and ICW
Over the past seven months I’ve been contemplating the ways to get on a sailboat and start my cruising lifestyle. That’s exactly what Bill and Trisha Regan did this past...
- October 30, 2014
Can We Stay In The BVI and Sail Into The Sunset?
We all woke up a little groggy on Saturday morning even though we were one of the earlier groups to depart the Willy T the night before. We were...
- October 28, 2014
Love Is NOT All You Need – Choosing a Business Niche for Your Sailing Money, Step 1b
I wrote an article a few weeks ago about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting, Internet Business for Sailing Money. I wrote about how it’s a great idea to pick a...
- October 24, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 002: Cruising with Jamie, Behan, and the Totem Crew
More cruisers from the Bainbridge Island area! In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Jamie and Behan Gifford from Totem. They’ve been cruising as a family with...
- October 16, 2014
Bareboat Cruising Course: The Third Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day 2 (Day 5 Aboard Allison)
Our 5th day aboard Allison started a little earlier. We had a lot of sailing to do to make up for the time we missed dealing with the steering...
- October 15, 2014
Doing What You Love and Finding Your Life Purpose
I wrote the article earlier this week about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting Business. That step is basically choosing a niche for your business that you love. A few...
- October 9, 2014
Bareboat Cruising Course: The Third Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day 1 (Day 4 Aboard Allison)
Our fourth day aboard Allison started interestingly to say the least. Tom, our extra instructor, had stayed on board with us while Rory stayed ashore in his own bed....
- October 7, 2014
Setting Up a Web-Commuting, Internet Business for Sailing Money: Step 1
Taking the first step is always the toughest. You’re worried about if you’re doing the right thing. You’re not sure that it will work. Well, I’m here to tell...
- October 6, 2014