- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Dude, Get Out On The Water And Sail As Much As Possible
Rory, our sailing instructor, – we’ve talked about him a lot here on Sail Loot so please try and keep up – left us with one last piece of...
- December 9, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 007: To Hell With Keywords, Be Yourself First
What’s the good word? TO HELL WITH GEORGIA! – Georgia Tech grad here so I had to throw that in. I read a post recently in the Sailing Websites...
- December 2, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 006: Saving Money to Set Sail With Matt and Courtney on Yolo
Matt, Courtney and the Yolo pod aren’t cruising yet, but they will be in about 5 days. Of course, I guess that depends on when you find this post...
- November 26, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 005: The Passive Income Myth and The Cost of A Website
It’s kind of funny. I release a podcast where I interview Tasha Hacker and we talk all about how she and Ryan started their Teaching House business by building a...
- November 20, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 004: Turf to Surf Tasha Teaching English for Some Sailing Money
Tasha Hacker is one of the busiest people that I know. She and her husband, Ryan, founded and run their business/school, Teaching House. Tasha also runs her travel/adventure blog,...
- November 13, 2014
Our Cruising Plan Conversation and When We’ll Set Sail
Megan and I went out to grab some sushi about 2 Friday’s ago. My plan, other than stuffing sushi rolls down my face and having a cold Saporo, was...
- November 5, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 003: How Bill and Trisha Regan Make Their Sailing Money and Cruise the Florida Keys, Bahamas, and ICW
Over the past seven months I’ve been contemplating the ways to get on a sailboat and start my cruising lifestyle. That’s exactly what Bill and Trisha Regan did this past...
- October 30, 2014
Can We Stay In The BVI and Sail Into The Sunset?
We all woke up a little groggy on Saturday morning even though we were one of the earlier groups to depart the Willy T the night before. We were...
- October 28, 2014
Love Is NOT All You Need – Choosing a Business Niche for Your Sailing Money, Step 1b
I wrote an article a few weeks ago about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting, Internet Business for Sailing Money. I wrote about how it’s a great idea to pick a...
- October 24, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 002: Cruising with Jamie, Behan, and the Totem Crew
More cruisers from the Bainbridge Island area! In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Jamie and Behan Gifford from Totem. They’ve been cruising as a family with...
- October 16, 2014