- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 006: Saving Money to Set Sail With Matt and Courtney on Yolo
Matt, Courtney and the Yolo pod aren’t cruising yet, but they will be in about 5 days. Of course, I guess that depends on when you find this post...
- November 26, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 005: The Passive Income Myth and The Cost of A Website
It’s kind of funny. I release a podcast where I interview Tasha Hacker and we talk all about how she and Ryan started their Teaching House business by building a...
- November 20, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 004: Turf to Surf Tasha Teaching English for Some Sailing Money
Tasha Hacker is one of the busiest people that I know. She and her husband, Ryan, founded and run their business/school, Teaching House. Tasha also runs her travel/adventure blog,...
- November 13, 2014
Our Cruising Plan Conversation and When We’ll Set Sail
Megan and I went out to grab some sushi about 2 Friday’s ago. My plan, other than stuffing sushi rolls down my face and having a cold Saporo, was...
- November 5, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 003: How Bill and Trisha Regan Make Their Sailing Money and Cruise the Florida Keys, Bahamas, and ICW
Over the past seven months I’ve been contemplating the ways to get on a sailboat and start my cruising lifestyle. That’s exactly what Bill and Trisha Regan did this past...
- October 30, 2014
Can We Stay In The BVI and Sail Into The Sunset?
We all woke up a little groggy on Saturday morning even though we were one of the earlier groups to depart the Willy T the night before. We were...
- October 28, 2014
Love Is NOT All You Need – Choosing a Business Niche for Your Sailing Money, Step 1b
I wrote an article a few weeks ago about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting, Internet Business for Sailing Money. I wrote about how it’s a great idea to pick a...
- October 24, 2014
Sail Loot Podcast 002: Cruising with Jamie, Behan, and the Totem Crew
More cruisers from the Bainbridge Island area! In this episode I have the pleasure of talking with Jamie and Behan Gifford from Totem. They’ve been cruising as a family with...
- October 16, 2014
Bareboat Cruising Course: The Third Step To Improving Our Sailing Skills – Day 2 (Day 5 Aboard Allison)
Our 5th day aboard Allison started a little earlier. We had a lot of sailing to do to make up for the time we missed dealing with the steering...
- October 15, 2014
Doing What You Love and Finding Your Life Purpose
I wrote the article earlier this week about Step 1 of Setting Up a Web-Commuting Business. That step is basically choosing a niche for your business that you love. A few...
- October 9, 2014