- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I had the honor of meeting Jeremiah and Brittany at the Strictly Sail Miami Boat show...
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 047: Nica Waters, Go Simple, Go Now
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking around looking for people that I knew, and I figured that I would...
- March 17, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 046: Captain Randy Smith With Sail Libra and Orange Beach Sailing Adventures
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction was correct. As soon as we pulled into the dock at the Strictly...
- February 24, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 045: Shooting The Breeze about our Sailing Money with Jeffrey Wettig
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via email and Facebook for a few years. We were finally able to meet...
- January 31, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 044: Sail Libra with Captain Ryan
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL 9.5 years ago on his Irwin 37, SailOB, and by forming Orange Beach Sailing...
- January 13, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 043: Jason and Kim Ellis Putting Mimzy Into Charter
Jason and Kim Ellis have had this lifelong dream of sailing around the world for a while, but they also want to make sure that it’s the right time...
- January 6, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
I have now met Wiley Sharp and he’s a great guy. We flew into St. Thomas to start our week long sailing vacation on Saturday and decided to stay...
- November 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 041: The Money Side of a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter with Wiley Sharp
I’ve had several people email me and ask about owning and operating a sailboat charter. I found Steve and Chrissy Solonynko via their Knot Anchored blog and realized that...
- November 4, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 040: Avoiding Mondays by Setting Sail with Monday Never
Will and Cat share a story that has never been dull. On the one hand, you can make it sound like they were the typical couple with masters degrees...
- September 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 039: Kamau Iandiataiyero Saving Sailing Money by Building a Sailboat
It’s possible that Kamau Iandiataiyero missed his calling and should have been an NFL lineman. However, Kamau is a smart man (so are NFL lineman) and probably figured out...
- July 6, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 038: Linus Wilson Sailing Part Time to Keep Making Money by Teaching Money
Linus Wilson has found a way to sail around the world even though his wife, Janna, absolutely, positively will not sail on an open ocean passage with him and...
- May 20, 2016