- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
I have now met Wiley Sharp and he’s a great guy. We flew into St. Thomas to start our week long sailing vacation on Saturday and decided to stay...
- November 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 041: The Money Side of a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter with Wiley Sharp
I’ve had several people email me and ask about owning and operating a sailboat charter. I found Steve and Chrissy Solonynko via their Knot Anchored blog and realized that...
- November 4, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 040: Avoiding Mondays by Setting Sail with Monday Never
Will and Cat share a story that has never been dull. On the one hand, you can make it sound like they were the typical couple with masters degrees...
- September 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 039: Kamau Iandiataiyero Saving Sailing Money by Building a Sailboat
It’s possible that Kamau Iandiataiyero missed his calling and should have been an NFL lineman. However, Kamau is a smart man (so are NFL lineman) and probably figured out...
- July 6, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 038: Linus Wilson Sailing Part Time to Keep Making Money by Teaching Money
Linus Wilson has found a way to sail around the world even though his wife, Janna, absolutely, positively will not sail on an open ocean passage with him and...
- May 20, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
Base and Jamie have traveled around the world searching for the perfect surf breaks. Base helped set up a surf school in Costa Rica. Jamie moved from Canada to...
- April 29, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 036: Captain Louis Hoock Sails Alaska
Captain Hoock is a captain and crew of S/V Arcturus, he is the founder of Alaska Adventure Sailing and Coastal Footprint, and he once sailed the Jolly Roger. He’s got...
- April 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 035: Sails Call, Shameless Promotions, Recaps, and Lessons Learned
After every single conversation that I have with a sailor, and after every single Sail Loot Podcast that gets released I always have some lessons that I’ve learned, or...
- April 1, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 034: Andy Schell, 59-North Part 1
Andy Schell always wanted to be his generation’s “John Kretschmer”. He and his wife Mia are well on their way to fulfilling that goal. Andy has written some magazine articles and I’m...
- February 2, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 033: Andy Schell’s Isbjorn Sailing Money
This stuff makes me smile. Here is somebody that is willing to share the financial details about a sailing business that has been created from scratch. We were able to...
- January 28, 2016