- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 044: Sail Libra with Captain Ryan
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL 9.5 years ago on his Irwin 37, SailOB, and by forming Orange Beach Sailing...
- January 13, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 043: Jason and Kim Ellis Putting Mimzy Into Charter
Jason and Kim Ellis have had this lifelong dream of sailing around the world for a while, but they also want to make sure that it’s the right time...
- January 6, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
I have now met Wiley Sharp and he’s a great guy. We flew into St. Thomas to start our week long sailing vacation on Saturday and decided to stay...
- November 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 041: The Money Side of a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter with Wiley Sharp
I’ve had several people email me and ask about owning and operating a sailboat charter. I found Steve and Chrissy Solonynko via their Knot Anchored blog and realized that...
- November 4, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 040: Avoiding Mondays by Setting Sail with Monday Never
Will and Cat share a story that has never been dull. On the one hand, you can make it sound like they were the typical couple with masters degrees...
- September 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 039: Kamau Iandiataiyero Saving Sailing Money by Building a Sailboat
It’s possible that Kamau Iandiataiyero missed his calling and should have been an NFL lineman. However, Kamau is a smart man (so are NFL lineman) and probably figured out...
- July 6, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 038: Linus Wilson Sailing Part Time to Keep Making Money by Teaching Money
Linus Wilson has found a way to sail around the world even though his wife, Janna, absolutely, positively will not sail on an open ocean passage with him and...
- May 20, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
Base and Jamie have traveled around the world searching for the perfect surf breaks. Base helped set up a surf school in Costa Rica. Jamie moved from Canada to...
- April 29, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 036: Captain Louis Hoock Sails Alaska
Captain Hoock is a captain and crew of S/V Arcturus, he is the founder of Alaska Adventure Sailing and Coastal Footprint, and he once sailed the Jolly Roger. He’s got...
- April 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 035: Sails Call, Shameless Promotions, Recaps, and Lessons Learned
After every single conversation that I have with a sailor, and after every single Sail Loot Podcast that gets released I always have some lessons that I’ve learned, or...
- April 1, 2016