- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
I now… Officially… Own a sailboat!!!!!! You may know by now that I...
Jessica Zevalkink – better known as Jessie, Jess, JessieBrave, or Time Stopper – is the owner,...
Neil and his wife, Janet, left England and moved over to the United States in 1989....
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 022: Have Wind Will Travel with Annie Dike
Annie had grown up, gone to college and earned her law degree at Alabama. She started practicing litigation law, but after a while she realized that she was only...
- April 16, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 021: Pizza π Vi – A Pizza Sailboat in Paradise
Is anybody hungry? Are you out on the water enjoying your sailboat in the Virgin Islands and don’t really feel like cooking? Sasha and Tara have found a solution...
- April 9, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
Leah Kruger has been sailing since before she can remember cartoons of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. She was a little bit older when her family set sail to...
- April 2, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
Captain Dietmar is another true entrepreneur. He and his partners went live with Good Anchorage at the Annapolis Boat Show in October of 2014. He has made his sailing...
- March 26, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 018: More Delos Adventures with Brady & Josje
It only took 17 Sail Loot Podcasts to get an interview with the other half of the S\V Delos crew recorded and released. Suweeeeeet! I got to talk to...
- February 19, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 017: Sharing the Experience with Active Captain’s Jeff Siegel, Part 2
The Sail Loot Podcast is back with Part 2 of an amazing conversation with Jeff Siegel of Active Captain. I know, we left you with a little bit of...
- February 12, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 016: Active Captain Jeff Siegel, Part 1
Jeff Siegel and his wife Karen didn’t have to create Active Captain in order to find their sail loot. The Siegels are entrepreneurs and were lucky enough to have...
- February 10, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 015: SV Terrapin Provides Family Time with Lifestyle Afloat
Phil and Aimee Nance sat down, looked at each other, and said, “Why are we letting a nanny raise our kids?” Between Phil’s post-doctoral fellowship at the La Jolla...
- February 5, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 014: Sailing to Spearfish on Nate’s Nomad Trip
Nate Niehuus has spent a lot of life traveling the world. As a child, he spent time all over Europe with his family. He and his family did settle down...
- January 29, 2015
The Search for a Floating Lake Home: Buying a Sailboat, Day 1
Do you ever wonder how to buy a sailboat? Yeah, we do to. We’ve been doing all of the searching on the interwebs for the last 6 months. You...
- January 26, 2015