- Sail Loot Podcast 048: Neil Davies Sails to Cuba and Works Remotely for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
I met Jesse and Stacey from S/V Smitty in November of 2016. They’re long time listeners...
A normal episode of the Sail Loot Podcast contains tips, advice, and stories about how others...
Hurricane Irma is gone, but the devastation that she left behind will leave scars for a...
Jon and Tory are currently in Puerto Rico. I talked to them about 5 months ago...
In the last few episodes I told you that I purchased Asante for $117,500 and told...
In the last episode of the Sail Loot Podcast you learned the purchase price of Asante...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 026: Chris Bartick Paints Moments Sailing
Chris Bartick is the perfect example for Sail Loot. There are many ways of making your sailing money. The most popular seems to be to work hard, save money,...
- July 30, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 025: Peaks and Troughs of Sailing, Life, and Money
Where do I start? I’m posting this because I’ve been re-inspired and I have decided that maybe I should share a few things that have been going on in...
- July 17, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 024: Cruising with Jessica and Matt’s Sailing Money, MJ Sailing
Matt and Jessica decided that it was time to get off the couch and start experiencing life. How they would experience life was the first question. When they decided...
- July 3, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 023: Leela’s Sailing Money with Emmanuel & Saxony
When Emmanuel emailed me in early March on of the words that he used to describe the Sail Loot Podcast was “Brilliant.” You know, I tend to agree! Maybe...
- May 28, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 022: Have Wind Will Travel with Annie Dike
Annie had grown up, gone to college and earned her law degree at Alabama. She started practicing litigation law, but after a while she realized that she was only...
- April 16, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 021: Pizza π Vi – A Pizza Sailboat in Paradise
Is anybody hungry? Are you out on the water enjoying your sailboat in the Virgin Islands and don’t really feel like cooking? Sasha and Tara have found a solution...
- April 9, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
Leah Kruger has been sailing since before she can remember cartoons of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. She was a little bit older when her family set sail to...
- April 2, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
Captain Dietmar is another true entrepreneur. He and his partners went live with Good Anchorage at the Annapolis Boat Show in October of 2014. He has made his sailing...
- March 26, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 018: More Delos Adventures with Brady & Josje
It only took 17 Sail Loot Podcasts to get an interview with the other half of the S\V Delos crew recorded and released. Suweeeeeet! I got to talk to...
- February 19, 2015
Sail Loot Podcast 017: Sharing the Experience with Active Captain’s Jeff Siegel, Part 2
The Sail Loot Podcast is back with Part 2 of an amazing conversation with Jeff Siegel of Active Captain. I know, we left you with a little bit of...
- February 12, 2015