- Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
- Sail Loot Podcast 037: Salty Times Sailing to find the Surf with Base and Jamie
- Sail Loot Podcast 027: Couchsailors Jose and Gina Rent All of their Rooms for Sailing Money
- Sail Loot Podcast 020: Leah Kruger Makes Her Sailing Money With Brio
- Sail Loot Podcast 019: Good Anchorage, Get Paid To Cruise
- Sail Loot Podcast 013: Investing Money to Make Money While Sailing the Mediterranean with Franz Amussen
- Sail Loot Podcast 012: From Corporate America to Ottsworld with Sherry Ott
- Sail Loot Podcast 010: Zero To Cruising To Chartering One Love with Mike and Rebecca Sweeney
- Sail Loot Podcast 009: The Overnight Success Dream – It’s a Myth. Get Over It
- Sail Loot Podcast 007: To Hell With Keywords, Be Yourself First
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking...
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction...
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via...
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL...
Jason and Kim Ellis have had this lifelong dream of sailing around the world for a...
I have now met Wiley Sharp and he’s a great guy. We flew into St. Thomas...
Latest Sail Loot Articles
Sail Loot Podcast 047: Nica Waters, Go Simple, Go Now
I met Nica Watters at the 2016 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD. I was walking around looking for people that I knew, and I figured that I would...
- March 17, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 046: Captain Randy Smith With Sail Libra and Orange Beach Sailing Adventures
I want to be back on the water sailing Libra wherever she’s going. Captain Randy’s prediction was correct. As soon as we pulled into the dock at the Strictly...
- February 24, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 045: Shooting The Breeze about our Sailing Money with Jeffrey Wettig
Jeffrey Wettig, host of the Shooting The Breeze Sailing Podcast, and I have been talking via email and Facebook for a few years. We were finally able to meet...
- January 31, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 044: Sail Libra with Captain Ryan
Captain Ryan found a way to make money by offering sailing charters in Orange Beach, AL 9.5 years ago on his Irwin 37, SailOB, and by forming Orange Beach Sailing...
- January 13, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 043: Jason and Kim Ellis Putting Mimzy Into Charter
Jason and Kim Ellis have had this lifelong dream of sailing around the world for a while, but they also want to make sure that it’s the right time...
- January 6, 2017
Sail Loot Podcast 042: Wiley Sharp, Part 2 – Owning and Operating a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter
I have now met Wiley Sharp and he’s a great guy. We flew into St. Thomas to start our week long sailing vacation on Saturday and decided to stay...
- November 11, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 041: The Money Side of a Virgin Islands Sailing Charter with Wiley Sharp
I’ve had several people email me and ask about owning and operating a sailboat charter. I found Steve and Chrissy Solonynko via their Knot Anchored blog and realized that...
- November 4, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 040: Avoiding Mondays by Setting Sail with Monday Never
Will and Cat share a story that has never been dull. On the one hand, you can make it sound like they were the typical couple with masters degrees...
- September 8, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 039: Kamau Iandiataiyero Saving Sailing Money by Building a Sailboat
It’s possible that Kamau Iandiataiyero missed his calling and should have been an NFL lineman. However, Kamau is a smart man (so are NFL lineman) and probably figured out...
- July 6, 2016
Sail Loot Podcast 038: Linus Wilson Sailing Part Time to Keep Making Money by Teaching Money
Linus Wilson has found a way to sail around the world even though his wife, Janna, absolutely, positively will not sail on an open ocean passage with him and...
- May 20, 2016